Labrys Oy is committed to protecting your privacy as the controller of your personal data.
Why do we process your personal data?
We need to process your personal data in order to:
- manage your customer relation to Labrys Oy
- manage your user profile, if applicable
- process purchases you make in our online stores
- provide you with marketing information related to our services
What personal data do we process?
In case you make purchase on our website we may collect the following personal data from you:
- email address
- street address
- phone number
- company data
- factory data
We will store your personal data only as long as it is necessary for the purposes listed above.
With whom do we share your data?
We may use such third party subcontractors for example for the support functions needed to provide our services to you.
Where is your data stored?
Your personal data is mainly stored and processed on servers located in inside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). Your personal data may also be processed in countries outside the EU/EEA.
Labrys Oy applies appropriate measures to ensure the security of your personal data from internal and external threats.
These measures include the following:
- We follow best practices for web app security
- All payment data is only transferred trough secure connections
Despite the security measures applied by Labrys Oy, the risks associated with the use of online services cannot be completely ruled out and therefore no security measure can completely guarantee the safety of your data.
You have the right at any time to inspect and correct your personal data stored by us. You also have the right to have any incorrect, incomplete, outdated or unnecessary personal information related to you removed or updated at your request. Labrys Oy may also at its own initiative correct or remove any personal data, which is incorrect, incomplete, outdated or unnecessary for the purposes described.
You have the following rights in relation to your information based on GDPR and other laws, which you can exercise by sending an email to Labrys Oy (see list below)
- to request access to your information and information related to our use of your information
- to request us to send your marketing information by email
- to request the correction or deletion of your information
- to request that we restrict our use of your information
- to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes
- to withdraw your consent to our use of your information. In accordance with
- Article 77 of the GDPR, you also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Labrys Oy reserves the right to revise and modify the policy at any time. Such changes may be necessary due to regulatory changes, authority requests, change in our services or any other reason.
Should you have any questions regarding your privacy or our policies at Labrys Oy or should you wish to exercise your rights under applicable data protection legislation, please contact . We will process your query as soon as possible.